The new model 3814 14-inch abrasive cutoff machine is designed for heavy-duty use and long-lasting durability. Its powerful 15 amp motor delivers 3,900 rpm, and the unit features cut and hardened steel helical gears. With a fence that bevels from 0 to 45 degrees, an adjustable depth stop for maximum control, and a spindle lock for fast wheel changes, the Bosch 3814 is a must for any job site. Includes 14-inch, 36-grit aluminum oxide wheel, 1-inch arbor, and handy blade wrench.
Sale Price: $379.62
Our Price with Free Shipping: $285.99
Bosch 3814 14-Inch Abrasive Metal Chop Saw Reviews:
By Chevron Driver, Awesome Saw, Great Tool for the Price!
By C. Schmidt, I think my Dremel married a chopsaw and this is the result.
By J. A. Jacobs “Iron-Worker WI”, Really nice chop saw
By J. Seelye, Works good–a little pricey!
Bosch 3814 14-Inch Abrasive Saw Features:
- 15 amps and 3,900 rpm
- Superior motor insulation, with extra motor overload protection during tough applications
- Locking vise with quick release holds awkward material stable for fast and efficient cutting
- Adjustable fence adjusts for bevel cuts ranging from 0 to 45 degrees
- Trigger with lock-on for extended use applications
- Spindle lock for quick wheel changes
- Ball- and roller-bearing construction delivers smooth power transmission and extended tool life
- Adjustable depth stop takes the guesswork out of cutting specific depths
- Quality engineering and construction of precision helical steel gears ensures longer life
- Built-in wheel wrench storage stows in base for easy access
- Rating: 120 volts AC
- Amps: 15 amps
- No-load speed: 3,900 rpm
- Wheel diameter: 14 inches
- Depth of cut: 6 inches
- Spindle thread: 5/8 inch-11
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Max capacity, pipe O.D.: 5 inches
- Max capacity, square stock: 4 inches
What’s in the Box:
- Bosch 3814 14-Inch Abrasive Metal Chop Saw
- 36-grit aluminum wheel (BB1400)
This Bosch power tool comes with a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.